- Admission Requirements (Preparatory Department)
- Admission Requirements (BA)
- Admission Requirements (MA)
- Admission Requirements (PhD)
- Admission Requirements (D.Sc.)
- Admission Procedure for Foreign Citizens
- Tuitions Fees for Foreign Citizens
Lviv Polytechnic National University is one of the oldest technical higher educational institutions in Ukraine and Europe. For more than 200 years, the University has nurtured the national elite, taking a worthy place among the most prestigious higher educational institutions in Ukraine and the world.
A high level of teaching is provided by the academic teaching staff of the University, which involves experienced professors and associate professors with young and creative teachers. Famous and well-known professionals are engaged in the educational process. They represent different spheres of activity and have the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with future professionals.
Lviv Polytechnic National University has concluded cooperation agreements with universities in Poland, Germany, France, China the United States, and other countries. This cooperation consists of the participation of students, postgraduate students, doctoral students, and teachers in international academic mobility programs, conducting research, and implementing joint educational and research projects.
Foreign citizens, as well as stateless persons, can enter and study at Lviv Polytechnic National University at the undergraduate program, bachelor's, masters, and doctoral degree for their own costs or on the basis of intergovernmental agreements. According to accredited educational programs (specialties), the study process lasts:
- 8-9 months for the undergraduate program;
- 4 years for the bachelor's degree program;
- 1,5..2,0 years for the master's degree program;
- 4 years for the program of PhD in different fields of studies.
In general, studies at the university are conducted in Ukrainian, and in some programs (specialties) - in English languages:
- foreign citizens who plan to study the Ukrainian/English language program but do not speak Ukrainian/ English, enter the preparatory department for a period of 8-9 months for learning the Ukrainian/English language and other subjects due to the program;
- foreign citizens who plan to study the English language program, or have good Ukrainian knowledge and have confirmation documents, are enrolled in the university by interview results;
- pass the interview (foreign language, physics, mathematics.) All exams are conducted online.
Offline learning is temporarily suspended