The Preparatory Department provides training for foreign citizens for further entry into technical, medical, economic higher educational institutions of Ukraine in Ukrainian or English language.
Those persons who succeed in studies at the Preparatory Department receives appropriate certificates.
The annual cost of studying (basis on the Ukrainian language) is $1500 (payable in UAH at the National Bank of Ukraine rate).
And based on the English language is $1600 (payable in UAH at the National Bank of Ukraine rate).
The cost of living in a hostel is $60 per month (payable in UAH at the National Bank of Ukraine rate).
Compulsory life incurrence, permission for temporary residence in Ukraine etc. are paid separately.
1. To join the Preparatory Department, you must e-mail email@example.com the scanned copies of the following documents:
- certificate on previous education;
- аpplication form for admission (added below);
- consent to the processing of personal data (added below);
2. After considering these documents and after the university makes an affirmative decision on his/her admission; we sent the original invitation to study to the specified address. Base on which the consular institution of Ukraine abroad issued a visa for the study.
3. Foreign citizens arriving for study must have with them:
- a complete set of documents on previous education (originals) with information on the assessment system, according to which the grades are presented. Prior education documents have been legalized under the law of the country in which they were issued (an apostille or by the consulate legalization);
- medical certificate issued no later than three months before arrival in Ukraine;
- a document confirming receipt of one or more doses of COVID-19 vaccine included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergencies; or foreign COVID certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines that are included in the WHO list of approved for emergency use, the negative test result for COVID-19 by PCR or recovery of a person from COVID-19; or a negative PCR test result or rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT, Ag) that was done no more than 72 hours before entry;
- birth certificate.
4. The foreign citizen must notify the university in advance after obtaining a visa to study the date of arrival, flight number to meet them at the airport.
5. The foreign citizen must arrive in Ukraine no later than one month before the expiration of the visa.