In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 232 of March 3, 2023, a list of projects of fundamental research, applied research and scientific and technical (experimental) developmentі of higher education and scientific institutions belonging to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Education and Culture, which have undergone competitive selection and the financing of which will begin in 2023 at the expense of the state budget of Ukraine, has been approved.
Among 152 development projects, three Lviv institutions of higher education received considerable support. The leader among them is Lviv Polytechnic National University, whose 8 projects will be financed, namely:
- Mathematical and computer modeling of mass transfer processes in stochastically heterogeneous layered structures applicable in military facilities;
- Methods and means of neurofuzzy control of a group of mobile robotic platforms;
- Methods and means of information security and hygiene based on interpreted artificial intelligence;
- An organic device with internal photocurrent amplification for recording low-intensity signals in the near-infrared region of the spectrum;
- Strategic directions, methods and means of digitalization and intellectualization of energy systems using modern information and communication technologies;
- Innovative highly efficient volumetric, film and nanocomposite materials for electro- and nonlinear-optical devices of micro- and nanoelectronics;
- Development of modified polymer-oligomeric (nano)composite adhesives for special purposes;
- Development of a system for assessing the impact of military operations on deformations of hydroelectric power plants and gas power plants using geodetic and geotechnical monitoring methods.
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv has state support for 5 projects, and Stepan Gzhytskyi National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies of Lviv received funding for one project.
The complete list of projects is in the file attached.