Areas of work:
- retraining and upskilling of pedagogical and scientific-pedagogical employees of educational institutions with the use of innovative pedagogical technologies;
- consulting on innovative pedagogy and modern pedagogical technologies;
- dissemination of promising national and international experience, effective practices of Information and communication technologies in the educational process;
- organization and holding of courses, trainings, seminars and master classes on innovative educational activities commissioned by educational institutions;
- cooperation with higher education institutions, institutions, companies (including foreign ones) on the issues of innovative educational activities.
We work on the basis of:
Licenses for educational activities: order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No.1511l from 16.12.2016 and No. 1l from 06.01.2017
Accreditation Certificate: UD Series No. 14007743
Issued by the decision of the Accreditation Commission dated 27.12.2018. Protocol No. 133, order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No.13 dated 08.01.2019.
Valid until 01.07.2024
Specialty: 011 «Educational pedagogical sciences»
License register of subjects of educational activity: register
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 800 of August 21, 2020, documents on professional development issued by the Center for Innovative Educational Technologies of Lviv Polytechnic National University do not require approval by pedagogical (academic) councils of educational institutions and are adopted by attestation commissions without additional approvals.
Schedule of advanced training courses, seminars, trainings, and masterclasses to be held at the Center for Innovative Educational Technologies:
Training is carried out at the expense of legal entities and (or) individuals, as well as at the expense of the state subvention for advanced training of pedagogical staff of educational institutions in Ukraine.
In 2021, upskilling of teachers of 5–11 (12) grades at schools at the expense of the state budget is carried out in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 30, 2021 No. 682 «On Amendments to the Annex to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 17, 2021 No. 476».
Advanced training on the basis of the boarding house «Prolisok» The registration for courses begins from 2022. The courses will be held at the boarding house «Prolisok» (Truskavets).
Truskavets. Schedule of advanced training courses