Project Office, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites educators to pay attention to the grant competition «Specialised education programmes or modules in key capacity areas» within the framework of the Digital Europe programme.
The overall goal of the competition is to improve educational programs and increase the number of students who specialize in key capacity areas. According to the purpose of the competition, it is necessary to develop and provide an educational program of higher education with 60, 90 or 120 academic credits.
The topics include:
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- artificial intelligence (AI);
- cyber security;
- high performance computing (HPC);
- quantum theory;
as well as cross-disciplinary courses, including teaching of specified fields in non-ICT education (e.g. AI applications for agriculture or cyber security and law, etc.).
The following types of activities are financed:
- partnership for higher education institutions, research centers / centers of excellence in the field of digital technologies and innovative business;
- upgrading technical equipment to ensure students have access to the latest technologies available on the market, researching innovative ways of using technology in teaching and learning;
- overcoming the shortage of teaching staff and ensuring access to quality education; incentives can be provided for professors, experts and leading researchers in digital fields to contribute to teaching;
- providing support to students through scholarships or fee waivers to give everyone access to high-quality education in digital fields and to increase the diversity of education and research.
Total budget: €56,000,000.
The deadline for applications submission is January 24, 2022.