- Pillars of the Programme
- Excellent Science
- Industrial Leadership
- Societal Challenge
- Budget of the Programme
- General provisions
- Types of actions
- Structure of the project proposal
Horizon 2020 programme (hereinafter — Programme) is the EU framework programme for research and innovations running from 2014 (replacing the 7th Framework Programme), which combines:
- Framework Programmes for Research and Technical Development;
- Competiveness and Innovation Framework Programme — CIP;
- European Institute of Innovation and Technologies — ЕІТ.
The programme is aimed at:
- strengthen the position of EU in research, innovation and technology;
- promoting economic growth and creation of new workplaces;
- solving the major societal problems of Europe, particularly climate change, development of sustainable (green) transport, mobility, renewable energy, food security, population aging.