The main goal of the project: ‘The concept of ecosystem services: European experience’ is aimed at using the European experience of applying the concept of ecosystem services for post-war reconstruction in Ukraine.
The strategic goal of the project: is to implement standardized typologies of ecosystem services in the practice of regional development strategic planning following the European model.
The goal to be achieved in order to solve the problem during the implementation of the project Activities is to ensure theoretical and practical preparation of the module participants and the wider community regarding the implementation of standardized typologies of ecosystem services in the practice of regional development strategic planning according to European standards.
Project results (PR):
- PR-1 Acquisition of knowledge by the academic audience regarding the European experience in managing ecosystem services and their further application in the professional activity of the ecologist for post-war reconstruction in Ukraine.
- PR-2 Establishment of dialogue between the academic world and regional and local executive bodies, government officials, representatives of various levels of education and media on the advantages of applying the concept of ecosystem services in the EU.
- PR-3 Wider public outreach and knowledge dissemination through conducting an information campaign in the media, social media and distribution of informational brochures.
- PR-4 Improving the qualifications of leaders and representatives of UTCs involved in the implementation of scientific activities of the module.
- PR-5 Development and implementation of innovative teaching technologies based on European Union experience. Development of research skills, critical and creative thinking in the target audience, formation of key competencies, and improvement of their career prospects by deepening knowledge of the functioning of organizations and mechanisms for the implementation of ecosystem services in the European Union.
- PR-6 This Module will benefit both target groups and other stakeholders.