A Project Office is a structural unit of Lviv Polytechnic National University, which provides consulting, training, and management activities to improve the quality of project proposals preparation and implementation of the University's project initiatives.
The primary purpose of the Project Office is to intensify the project activity of scientific-pedagogical and scientific workers, PhD students, doctoral students, employees of the Lviv Polytechnic, and other project participants to strengthen the presence of Lviv Polytechnic National University in international rating positions.
Types of projects that the Project Office consults:
- Scientific projects within the framework of the European Union Framework Programs, in particular, under the Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe programs.
- Educational projects, such as Erasmus + KA2 and KA3.
- Commercial projects for Lviv Polytechnic staff, PhD students, and students, which are submitted to international co-financing funds, in particular within the framework of the EU Small and Medium Enterprise Instrument (SME) program.
- National scientific and technological projects funded by governments of other countries.
- Scientific, educational, and commercial projects submitted individually or collectively by employees of Lviv Polytechnic, and the project application amount exceeds 50,000 EUR.