The Dean’s Office of Postgraduate Education, the Institute of Administration and Postgraduate Education, the Department of Automated Control Systems, the Institute of Power Engineering and Control Systems, and the Department of Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation, the Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Systems of Lviv Polytechnic organize webinars on Energy Audit and Energy Management in Hospitals. The events take place within the framework of the project «Energy Efficiency in Communities II», implemented by GIZ on behalf of the German government.
Representatives of the Western region of Ukraine (Volyn, Zakarpattia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Rivne, Ternopil and Chernivtsi regions) are invited to participate.
The topics of the trainings will cover a range of theoretical and practical classes on the following issues:
- basics of energy management and energy planning;
- energy audit and energy balance of health care facilities;
- development of energy efficiency projects and their further implementation in municipal buildings;
- search for funding sources for energy efficiency projects in municipal buildings, in particular in health care facilities;
- use of renewable energy sources in health care facilities.
Participants will also learn about examples of implementing energy conservation measures in the buildings of health care facilities.
As part of the 5-week webinar, 4 hours of online sessions are scheduled daily. The webinars will be conducted by experienced energy auditors who will share their experience and provide participants with short practical tasks for independent work with the possibility of their further evaluation.