Dear university community!
The Elsevier company is pleased to announce that 10 Ukrainian universities have been granted free access to the SciVal analytical tool – an incredibly powerful and flexible solution that allows you to navigate the world of scientific research, analyze scientific work, identify scientific trends, search for partners and create effective strategies for your scientific activity.
Access to SciVal is provided until the end of 2023 for the following institutions:
- Sumy State University;
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
- Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv;
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
- Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics;
- National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute»;
- Karazin Kharkiv National University;
- Oles Honchar Dnipro National University.
Elsevier invites you to upcoming webinars to help you understand the analytical features of the SciVal tool. Company representatives will tell how to effectively use SciVal and how it will help in solving tasks.
List of events in Ukrainian
- How to get started with SciVal and perform bibliometric analysis
Date and time: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 11:00 a.m. (Kyiv time)
Learn about the SciVal analytical tool and how to start using it. Using the capabilities of SciVal, you will be able to comprehensively analyze scientific work based on a number of bibliometric indicators.
- SciVal/Scopus: how to use their unique synergy in the preparation of thematic reports
Date and time: Thursday, March 23, 2023, 11:00 a.m. (Kyiv time)
Learn how to take scientific reporting to a qualitatively new level by using the diversity of data and capabilities of the Scopus database and the SciVal analytical tool.
- How to analyze scientific results using Scopus and SciVal
Date and time: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 11:00 a.m. (Kyiv time)
Scopus and SciVal enable a quick and comprehensive assessment of the results of scientific activity. Analyze researchers, institutions, subject areas and develop effective scientific strategies based on proven data.