Within the framework of the project «Norway – Ukraine. Professional adaptation. Integration into the State System», Tech StartUp School, Lviv Polytechnic National University, held a startup presentation of the projects of ATO participants – Veterano Breakthrough 2021, organized jointly with the public association «Nove suspilstvo Ukrainy» (New Society of Ukraine) and the International Foundation for Social Adaptation.
9 teams pitched their projects:
- DREAMДІМ – production of frame-modular houses;
- PRIOL – production of seals, cliches and stamps;
- Paintball club «FoX tactical» – paintball club;
- Tarilka.org – creation of a food bank for socially vulnerable groups;
- DOMОлія – production of craft linseed oil;
- Workshop Factura – making a bicycle out of wood;
- Network of beekeeping establishments – craft honey;
- Safe house – designing life-safety systems;
- Quail farm – the creation of a modern farm for growing quails.
Participants received not only advice from the jury, but also a huge experience of pitching in front of investors. Some teams received support for the development and creation of their websites.