To the attention of Lviv Polytechnic scientists!
The webinar «Procedures of preparation and submission of applications for competitions of the Horizon Europe program» will be held on September 14, 2022. The event is organized to familiarize you with the formal procedures for the preparation and submission of project applications for Horizon Europe program, as well as typical problematic moments and mistakes.
The following issues will be discussed:
- how to find a relevant competition;
- how to correctly interpret the conditions of competitions;
- what are the accounts for registration in EU databases (portals);
- peculiarities of preparing information about the organization for participation in competitions;
- placing a partner profile on the funding portal;
- initial steps in forming a project application (forms A and B);
- submitting an application;
- evaluation process.
Organizers: the network of National Contact Points of the Horizon Europe program, the Agency of European Innovations.
The main speaker of the webinar is Ivan Kulchytskyi, president of the public organization «Agency of European Innovations», head of the National Contact Point of the Horizon 2020 program in the field of «Information and Communication Technologies» (Lviv Polytechnic National University), who has experience in submitting and implementing projects in the Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe programs. The event starts at 15:00.