Round table on refugees educational programmes in Higher Education within the AGILE project «Higher education resilience in refugee crises: forging social inclusion through capacity building, civic engagement and skills recognition» under the Erasmus+ programme will be held on 24th March 2023, from 17:00 to 19:00 (Kyiv time).
Panellists from different European universities with refugee education programmes will introduce themselves and discuss the opportunities and challenges associated with their offerings. This roundtable aims to compare and discuss different responses to the integration of newly arrived students in higher education. This event is relevant due to its topicality and transversality and is open to the general public.
- Elaine Schmitt Ragnini (Brazil);
- Lina Jonaityté and Saulute Juzeleniené (KTU, Lithuania);
- Melike Ünal Gezer & Özlem Erden Basaran (Turkey);
- Simona Zavratnik (University of Ljubljana);
- Sophie Wauquier (UP8, France);
- Tatyana Friedrich (Brazil).
Event form: online.