We invite students and teachers of Lviv Polytechnic to take part in the project «Returning to the University». It is implemented by the Resonance Regional Charitable Foundation with the financial support of the International Visegrad Fund.
«Highly appreciating the efforts of Lviv Polytechnic team to our common victory, the Resonance Regional Charitable Foundation considers it necessary to support the University community and proposes to provide 20 one-time payments to students and 8 payments to teachers from the project fund. The amount of payments is 250 and 400 euros, respectively», reads the letter sent to the Rector of Lviv Polytechnic Yurii Bobalo from the Resonance Regional Charitable Foundation.
The project «Returning to the University» aims to support students and teachers who were forced to leave the territory of hostilities and are now in Ukraine, and invites them to apply for a one-time cash benefit.
To receive it, you must fill out the form in Ukrainian.
Copies of the following documents must also be attached to this form:
- Passport (pages 1, 2 and page with registration data) or e-document from the Diia application.
- Identification code (possible screenshot from the Diia application).
- Document certifying the status of student / teacher of HEI (student card, record book, copy of enrollment order, copy of employment record book, etc.) – at the main place of work / study or institution where you are now.
- Certificate of registration of a person displaced from the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and areas of the anti-terrorist operation.
- Certificate from the bank on the availability of the account with bank details and card number.
The aid will be paid until the grant is fully exhausted.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.