The international educational initiative Ukraine Global Faculty offers faculty, postgraduate students and students to find out new lecturers and their lectures. The registration is already open.
- Anne Krueger - Professor Emeritus at Stanford University, First Deputy Managing Director of the IMF in 2001-2006, Chief Economist of the World Bank (1982-1986), Senior Research Professor of International Economics, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Senior Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
List of lectures by Anne Krueger
- J. Scott Christianson – Professor and Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Trulaske College of Business, University of Missouri. The main field of research and interests is the impact of new technologies on society and geopolitics. He is recognized as a leader in applying emerging technologies in education programs and the classroom.
List of lectures by Professor J. Scott Christianson
- Dr. Surja Datta – a Senior Lecturer in Strategy and Innovation, Oxford Brookes University Business School, UK. The field of research covers business history, innovation and strategy. He is the author of many books, his latest book Strategic Optionality: Pathways Through Disruptive Uncertainty offers a fresh perspective on strategy based on the idea of "strategic options".
List of lectures by Dr. Surja Datta
- Olga Dudchenko – Postdoctoral Researcher at Baylor College of Medicine & Rice University, USA, rated by “Inovators Under 35” MIT Technology Review.
List of lectures by Olga Dudchenko
- Emilia Jamroziak – Professor of Medieval History of Religions, the University of Leeds, UK.
List of lectures by Emilia Jamroziak
- Sonja Herres-Pawlis – Chair of Bioinorganic Chemistry and Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, North Rhine-Westphalia Technical University of Aachen, Germany
List of lectures by Sonija Herres-Pawli