According to the Center for International Projects «Euroeducation», accreditation expertise, carried out by the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance in higher education institutions of Ukraine, most comprehensively and adequately characterize the effectiveness of Ukrainian universities.
The ranking of university accreditation expertise (Rae) is based on the results of the educational programs accreditation in higher education institutions of Ukraine by the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance for the entire period of September 2019 – December 2022.
The Rae ranking for every HEI is calculated according to the following formula:
Rae = 0.25Ka + 0.15Kz + 0.4Ku – 0.2Kn
- Ka – the total number of accredited educational programs;
- Kz – the number of accredited educational programs defined as «excellent»;
- Ku – the number of educational programs accredited for a period of 1 year, which are defined as «conditional»;
- Kn – the number of educational programs that passed the accreditation expertise, but did not receive an accreditation certificate and received the status of «non-accreditation».
According to the calculation results of the ranking of university accreditation expertise, there were determined ten best higher education institutions of Ukraine:
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» – 0.53
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv – 0.48
- Lviv Polytechnic National University – 0.471
- Sumy State University – 0.429
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics – 0.426
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine – 0.415
- National University «Kyiv-Mohyla Academy» – 0.34
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv – 0.321
- V. Karazin Kharkiv National University – 0.082
- National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute» – 0.036
For more details, visit the EuroOsvita website.