Elsevier, a leader in information and analytics for customers across the global research and health ecosystems, produced a list of the five Ukrainian research and higher education institutions with the largest number of publications in the Scopus database for 2017–2019. Lviv Polytechnic National University takes the honorable third place.
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (10749 publications)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (3952)
- Lviv Polytechnic National University (2443)
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (2212)
- V. Karazin Kharkiv National University (2019)
34.1% of all publications by Ukrainian authors in the Scopus database belong to these institutions.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.