The University Project Office suggests Lviv Polytechnicians to pay attention to the grant competition Capacity Building in the Field of Youth within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme.
Capacity Building projects are international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organizations working in the field of youth in the programme and third countries, not associated with the programme. The projects are aimed at supporting international cooperation and political dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal education as a driving force for sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organizations and young people.
The organizers of the program are interested in the following topics:
- political participation and dialogue with decision-makers;
- involvement of youth with fewer opportunities;
- democracy, rule of law and values;
- empowerment / engagement / employment of youth;
- peace and post-conflict reconciliation;
- environment and climate;
- anti-discrimination and gender equality;
- digital and entrepreneurial skills.
In this context, project activities should be focused on building and strengthening the potential of youth organizations and young people.
The deadline for applications submission is March 8, 2023.
More details – on the Facebook page of the Lviv Polytechnic Project Office