The team of the State Enterprise «Inforesurs» continues to publish answers to relevant questions regarding the admission campaign. Today we talk about the registration of electronic cabinets without paper certificates of National Multi-Subject Test (EIT), as well as changes in competitive offers.
- Is it possible to register e-cabinet if there is no paper certificate of the National Multi-Subject Test (EIT) 2022?
Yes, you can. During the registration of an e-cabinet, indicate the number, PIN code and year of issue of the certificate, which are indicated in the SMS from the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment.
- I registered the e-cabinet, selecting the option that the National Multi-Subject Test (EIT) certificate is missing, but at the same time I received an SMS from the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment to take National Multi-Subject Test. What are my actions?
In the electronic cabinet, you need to go to the National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT) block and add there the data received by SMS from the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment.
- Is it possible to indicate during the cabinet registration that there is no National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT), and then add after receiving it?
Yes, you can. In this case, at the beginning of registration, select the mark «I do not have National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT)» and for additional identification, fill in the information about the identity document that was specified when ordering the education document. To add a certificate later in the cabinet, enter its number, PIN code and year of issue in the National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT) block.
- Is it possible to apply to institutions of higher education without National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT), but only with a motivation letter?
Yes, but only for non-government funded places, where the list of specialties allows the acceptance of documents without the results of the National Multi-Subject Test Certificate (EIT).
- Why are all competitive offers, which have previously been on the VSTUP-2022 website, not displayed?
The admission procedure to higher education has changed the requirements for subjects and coefficients in various specialties, therefore, until July 20, 2022, higher education institutions can still edit competitive offers for admission. Detailed information on the requirements for each specialty can be found in the Admission Procedure (Appendix 4).
For the EIT of previous years the educational institutions themselves determine the set of subjects and their coefficients for one or another competitive offer. For National Multi-Subject Test the weighting coefficients of the subjects in the specialty are determined by the Admission Rules.