Research and development areas:
- Development of hydrogel products with a wide range of properties for usage in medicine;
- Obtaining new amphiphilic block copolymers of different structure and molecular mass on the basis of natural amino acids and polyether diols;
- Obtaining self-stabilized, aggregate-resistant water polymer dispersions for medical and biomedical purposes;
- Implementation of scientific research and practical developments in the field of synthesis of polyfunctional polymers, surface reaction modifiers, polymer-mineral composites;
- Implementation of research and practical development in the field of synthesis of new monomers, initiators and surfactants, as well as surface-modified polymeric and mineral nanoparticles, polymeric and mineral-organic composite materials for medical and biological purposes on their basis;
- Development of drugs delivery systems by polymers.