List of performed works
- Development of physical and technological basis for the creation of nanostructures for quantum generation and accumulation of electric energy (SB / Spin).
- Development of nanohybridised inorganic-organic structures for new generation electronics devices (F63 / 123-2016).
- Getting effective sorbents on the basis of vegetable raw materials, primarily from waste processing of agroproducts.
- Investigation of physical types of influence on technological processes, in particular on the synthesis and modification of materials and activation of aqueous solutions.
- Investigation of the possibilities of using carbon structures for cathode Li±intercalation current formation. Synthesis of mulgrafen, which contributes to the formation of a new resource base in the category of cheap, environmentally safe and widespread substances in nature.
- The specific capacity of multifrafen is Q = 2250 mA·h/g, which is much higher than that of cathodic materials of lithium power sources available on the market (120-160 mA·h/g).