The All-Ukrainian ranking the Best Book of the Year has published lists of the best books of 2021. This year's ranking included 722 publications rated in all categories (7 nominations, 2-4 subnominations in each). Due to quarantine measures, only 39 experts took part in compiling the ranking.
The publication ranking was defined by the number of scored points divided by the number of nomination experts.
According to the results of the ranking, the list of the best publications of Ukraine in 2021 included three books of the Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House.
- Nomination «Sofia», subnomination «Political Science / Sociology / Cultural Studies»
- Happiness is to be strong. Aphorisms and maxims of Dmytro Dontsov. Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 392 pages. - 11th place (38 publications nominated)
- Nomination «Past», subnomination «Research / documents»
- Iryna Farion. Language is beauty and strength. Socio-creative role of the Ukrainian language in the XI-XIX centuries. Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 224 pages. - 14th place (26 publications nominated)
- Nomination «Horizons», subnomination «Special and adaptive literature / lifestyle»
- Physics. English-Ukrainian encyclopedic dictionary of basic terms, concepts and laws. Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 364 pages. - 3rd place (42 editions nominated)
Read more about the best Books of 2021 on the Bukvoid website.