As of August 29, 2022, Ukrainian entrants have submitted more than 1 million electronic applications to obtain professional pre-higher and higher education:
- more than 144,000 electronic applications were submitted on the basis of basic secondary education;
- about 662 thousand applications – on the basis of complete general secondary education;
- more than 95 thousand applications – on the basis of a professional junior bachelor’s, or junior specialist’s diploma;
- more than 138,000 applications were submitted for admission to the master’s degree.
This was announced by Serhii Shkarlet, Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Among the most popular specialties there are:
- 081 «Law»;
- 122 «Computer science»;
- 035 «Philology»;
- 053 «Psychology»;
- 073 «Management»;
- 121 «Software engineering».
The largest number of applications were submitted to the following institutions of higher education:
- Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute»;
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv;
- National Aviation University.