On June 3, 2023, the Ukrainian IT company Genesis will launch the first Innovating Education conference for educators who are actively implementing digital technologies in educational practices. The event will take place every year and will become a platform for the exchange of experience between business, educational institutions and the state with the aim of developing an innovative country where technology and IT education play a key role. The theme of this year’s event is «Interaction between the state and IT business».
The conference will be held with the support of the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the Ministry of Education and Science in cooperation with the Product IT Foundation for Education. The event will bring together representatives of the state, business and the academic community.
Main directions of the Innovating Education conference
- Cooperation between the state and the product IT business in education: directions and opportunities.
- The use of innovative technologies in education for the development of students.
- Development of sustainable partnership in education for the economic growth of Ukraine.
- Development of IT entrepreneurship and product thinking among students.
- Modernization of education to prepare students to work in the IT business.
The event is for:
- teachers of Ukrainian higher education institutions;
- heads of educational institutions;
- educators who implement digital technologies;
- everyone who cares about technology and education.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. The conference format is mixed: offline in Kyiv or online on YouTube. You need to register to participate.
For more details, visit the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.