The Department of Computer-Aided Design, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to participate in the XVII International Scientific and Technical Conference on Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH 2021), which will be held on May 12–16, 2021 in the village Poliana, Svaliava region, Zakarpattia oblast.
The Conference aims to promote scientific exchange of ideas and experiences between Ukrainian and foreign scientists in the field of design, manufacture, research and use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and to establish closer relations between scientists and educational institutions to submit and implement international projects and grants.
The main directions of the conference
- Analysis, modelling, research and design methods of microsensors and microactuators;
- Software systems, models, algorithms, methods and strategies of embedded systems design;
- Field issues in embedded systems modelling and design;
- Issues of testing, verification, reliability and optimization in embedded systems modelling and design;
- Sensors and actuators systems, nanotechnology;
- Biomedical circuits and systems;
- Energy-efficient wireless sensors;
- Sensors and actuators for smart devices;
- Applications for electron device design;
- Information technology application of informatics;
- Engineering education.
The deadline for materials submission is March 15, 2021.