The Department of Theory of Law and Constitutionalism, the Institute of Jurisprudence, Psychology and Innovative Education, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to participate in the XIV All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference «Parliamentarism in Ukraine and European Countries: Historical and Legal Retrospective and Modernity», which will be held on December 2, 2022.
The conference includes two sections.
- Parliamentarism in Ukraine and European countries: issues of history and modernity:
- The phenomenon and nature of parliamentarism;
- Parliamentarism as a manifestation of constitutionalism;
- Manifestations of parliamentarism in the political and legal concepts of the state system and the essence of the law in the Middle Ages and Early Modern Period;
- Parliamentarianism in Ukrainian constitutional and legal theories of the first half of the 19th century;
- Ideas of parliamentarism in Ukrainian political and legal thought of the second half of the 19th – early 20th centuries;
- Peculiarities of the development of parliamentarism in Austria (Austro-Hungary), the Russian Empire, as well as other states that included Ukrainian ethnic lands during the first half of the 20th century;
- Legal science, Ukrainian legal understanding and political science as a source of ideas of Ukrainian parliamentarism;
- Soviet parliamentarism;
- Peculiarities of the development of parliamentarism in independent Ukraine;
- Views and theories of foreign and Ukrainian philosophers and politicians on the problem of parliamentarism.
- Associated issues.
Scientific and pedagogical workers of higher educational institutions, postgraduate students, senior students and practicing lawyers are invited to participate in the conference.
Materials should be sent till December 1, 2022 to the e-mail address email@example.com marked «For the conference».
For more details, see the conference call for papers.
Materials of previous conferences can be found on the web page Collections of materials of scientific conferences of the Department («Scientific conferences of the Department of Theory of Law and Constitutionalism»).