The course «Development of creative thinking» will be held at the Urban Library (4 Ustyianovycha St.) from June 9 to 11, 2023.
During three days of intensive work, participants will be able to develop the skills of generating unusual ideas and after the end of the course, having all the necessary tools, develop their own innovative project.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to find new and unexpected solutions to complex problems that arise in both personal and professional life.
During the course you will learn about:
- mental patterns: causes and release practices;
- creativity as a skill (approaches to idea generation, overview of the stages of the creative process, development of creativity potential, etc.);
- practice of the creative process (working out tasks based on the design thinking model);
- where to find inspiration (technologies for stimulating creative thinking);
- methods of working with creative projects;
- criteria for evaluating an idea;
- how to accept criticism and give reasoned feedback to the team.
After the course, the participants will:
- be able to confidently and argumentatively defend their ideas;
- understand how to look for fresh ideas and create projects that will be successful;
- pass references through their creative filters and generate unusual ideas.
The course is conducted by:
Nataliia Ivankova and Yana Levytska – trainers of the Creative Spark: Higher Education Enterprise Programme from the British Council, teachers of the Design Thinking course of the Hoverla project, implemented with the support of USAID, teachers of the training courses «Startup development technologies», «Path to a startup», «From an idea to a business», and employees of Tech StartUp School, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Dates and duration:
- June 9 (Friday) – from 17:30 to 19:30;
- June 10 (Saturday) – from 11:30 to 16:00;
- June 11 (Sunday) – from 11:30 to 16:00.