The Department of Theoretical and Practical Psychology, the Institute of Jurisprudence, Psychology and Innovative Education, Lviv Polytechnic, invites you to take part in the II International Scientific and Practical Conference on «Psychological conditions of well-being of the personnel of the organizations», which will take place in Lviv on October 7–8, 2021.
Forms of participation: full-time (report, participation in the discussion, conference abstracts, certificate), correspondence (conference abstracts, certificate).
Main directions of the conference:
- psychological factors of individual well-being in the modern world;
- the essence and main types of personnel well-being in the organization;
- diagnosis of personnel well-being in the organization;
- modern problems of organizational and economic psychology;
- the role of the psychological service of education in the formation of psychological well-being.
The conference program includes a plenary and sectional meeting, presentation of the laboratory of organizational psychology, speeches by leading experts in the field of organizational psychology, workshops, round table, etc (the program of the conference will be agreed later).
To participate in the conference it is necessary to fill in the application of the conference participant till September 10, 2021 inclusive (it is obligatory to fill in for each participant, regardless of the form of participation), as well as to send speech materials (filename_surname_abstract) and a scanned copy or photo of the paid registration fee for participation in the conference to email@example.com.
More details are available on the Facebook page of the event.