The Institute of Jurisprudence, Psychology and Innovative Education, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to take part in the II International Scientific and Practical Conference on Advocacy in Changing World, which will be held on October 22, 2021 on the Zoom platform. The conference starts at 10:00.
The purpose of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference Advocacy in Changing World is to involve researchers and practitioners to discuss prospects for the development of the advocacy in Ukraine, as well as to draw attention to the existing problems of advocacy in the new socio-economic and political conditions.
Main directions of the conference:
- problems of legal support for Advocacy reform;
- professional ethics of lawyers;
- protection of the rights of lawyers;
- current problems of law practice;
- problems of functioning of law in the world;
- adaptation of the legislation that adjusts the activity of the Advocacy of Ukraine to European standards.
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send materials in electronic form to the Organizing Committee until September 27, 2021.
More details are available in the conference call for papers.