The Institute of Administration and Postgraduate Education and the Institute of Public Administration, Lviv Polytechnic National University, together with co-organizers invite you to participate in the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference «Public Administration during the War and Postwar Period in Ukraine» which will take place online on April 15–28, 2022.
Main directions of the conference
- Public-administrative potential of Ukraine’s victory in the information and semantic war against the Russian Federation
- Security aspects of national public administration
- Ensuring the sustainability, revitalization and development of regions and territorial communities in Ukraine
- Economic governance of Ukraine during the war and postwar period
- Humanitarian and scientific determinants of Ukraine’s development in the conditions of war and in the postwar period
- Public administration in the field of education during the war and postwar period
- Sociocultural and psychological aspects of public administration during the war and postwar period
- Ensuring the unity of civil society and the political and managerial elite during the war and postwar period
- Today’s tasks of modernization of Ukraine
To participate in the conference, you must submit the necessary materials to the conference organizing committee till April 13, 2022.
More details – in the conference call for papers.