The organizing committee invites you to participate in the 7th International Congress «Environment Protection. Energy Saving. Sustainable Environmental Management», which will take place on October 12–14, 2022, at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The purpose of the Сongress is a meeting of specialists from all components of sustainable development – ecological, economic and social – to exchange ideas, discuss sustainable development trends, form directions and make plans for further research, establish fruitful relations, and encourage talented young people to engage in scientific research.
Representatives of enterprises (organizations), students, postgraduate students, doctoral students, academics and employees of higher education institutions, scientists and everyone interested are invited to participate in the Congress.
- Environmental aspects, biodiversity conservation, monitoring, auditing, system analysis and risk assessment.
- Renewable and unconventional energy sources.
- Innovative nature protection technologies. Technologies for increasing the efficiency of the use of materials, water and energy. Eco-innovations in architecture.
- Education and training for sustainable development.
- Economic and administrative support for the development, implementation and commercialization of eco-innovations in the system of sustainable development.
- Development of ecological tourism in the aspect of sustainable development.
- Civil security in the aspect of sustainable development.
The deadline for theses submission is October 1, 2022.