From September 28 to October 2, 2021 Lviv Polytechnic National University will host the 6th International Scientific Conference Conference on Oxide materials for electronic engineering – fabrication, properties and application, OMEE-2021. The conference scheduled for 2020 was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event is organized by the Institute of Telecommunications, Radioelectronics and Electronic Engineering, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
OMEE-2021 conference invites physicists, chemists, crystallographers, materials scientists, engineers and technologists to discuss current issues, new achievements and prospects in the field of oxide materials, their practical application in new energy sources, electronic and information technology devices, quantum and optoelectronics, sensor transducers, nanotechnologies, etc.
Conference topics (sections):
- Technology of functional materials fabrication;
- Materials fundamentals: crystal structure, defects, interactions;
- Nanoparticles, nano-ceramics and nano-composites;
- Resistivity switching and transport phenomena;
- Materials for quantum and opto-electronics and detectors of radiation;
- Magnetic materials, multiferroics, superconductors;
- Materials for sensing and catalysis;
- Biomedical applications of oxides and related materials.
The deadline for abstracts submission is May 31, 2021.
Detailed information, participants’ registration and abstracts submission you can find on the website of OMEE-2021 conference.