Research and development areas:
- Using energy saving technologies for the development of new functional gradient-layered materials and computer engineering of their structure with nanoscale geometry;
- Synthesis and investigation of gradient materials with nanoscale geometry;
- Synthesis of insulating and resistive layers on the top of different engineering materials that could be used in production of new generation of flat filmed heating elements;
- Structure and properties optimization of monolithic and thermo-plastic permanent magnets;
- Modeling and development of highly-efficient thermoelectric materials with the increased efficiency of thermal to electrical energy conversion;
- Grain boundaries engineering of structural and functional materials.