The Department of Marketing and Logistics, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites researchers, specialists and entrepreneurs to take part in the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference on Marketing and Logistics, which will be held in Lviv from October 22 to 24, 2020.
- Practice of marketing and logistics activity of enterprises: national and international dimensions
- Theoretical aspects of marketing and logistics
- Social responsibility in marketing and logistics
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Training of marketing and logistics specialists
- New spheres for marketing and logistics
- Digital Marketing
- Adaptation of marketing and logistics activities of enterprises to modern challenges of the global economy
- Promotion of conscious consumption: EU practices
- Problems of personal data protection in the digital economy: the European experience
- The impact of digital economy on consumer behavior
- Barriers to harmonize marketing information environment of Ukraine to the standards of the European Union
Within the framework of the conference it is planned to hold sectional meetings.
- Section 1: «Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Dissemination of The European Experience»
- Section 2: «Promotion of Conscious Consumption: EU Practices»
- Section 3: «Marketing Research: European Digital Experience»
Deadlines for registration and materials submission:
- to participate in the conference and publish articles – September 1, 2020;
- to participate in the conference and publish abstracts – October 1, 2020.