Western Geodetic Society of the Ukrainian Society of Geodesy and Cartography invites you to take part in the XXV Jubilee International Scientific and Technical Conference «Geoforum – 2020», which will be held from September 2 to 4, 2020 at Lviv Polytechnic National University and Valentyna hotel in Briukhovychi.
- education in geodesy, cartograpy and land management;
- perspectives for development of topographic, geodetic and cartographic activities in Ukraine;
- studying the figure and external gravity field of the Earth using ground methods and their combination with satellite methods, space monitoring of the Earth;
- introducing a new system of coordinates USC-2000 in Ukraine;
- prospects for development and utilization of GNSS and creation of active reference networks;
- modern development trends in cartography and cartographic production and digital photogrammetry, modern geodetic photogrammetric instrument engineering;
- automatization of engineering and geodetic or markscheider work;
- modern technologies of laser scaning and UAV;
- geodetic support for APP, TPP, bridges, tunnels, roads, railway, geodetic monitoring in building;
- state of geodetic metrology and its current problems;
- current land management and cadastre in Ukraine;
- military navigation and GIS-technology;
- new approaches to the creation of geodetic networks in big cities;
- the problems of introducing the national infrastructure of geospatial data;
- public branch societies and organizations activities.
Organizing Committee invites researchers, engineers, specialists, experts and businessmen to participate.