This year, 29 students of Lviv Polytechnic National University are going to participate in credit mobility program and study at Kingston University London, UK, during the autumn semester of 2021/22 academic year.
The project of Lviv Polytechnic and Kingston University is the largest project under the Erasmus+ KA107 program, coordinated by Professor Alan Flowers (Kingston University), Professor Ihor Oleksiv (Institute of Economics and Management), and Associate Professor Olena Lanets (Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Transport).
Students of six Institutes take part in mobility program, namely:
- Institute of Economics and Management (Department of Management and International Business),
- Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Transport (Department of Robotics and Integrated Mechanical Engineering Technologies and Department of Automotive Engineering),
- Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Systems
- Institute of Computer Science and Information Technologies (Department of Automated Control Systems),
- Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies
- Institute of Architecture and Design.
We wish our students success in their studies!