This year, 11 projects of Lviv Polytechnic won the competition held by the European Commission within Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Actions.
Congratulations to the winners!
- DataProEU (coordinator Anastasiia Doroshenko, ACS, ICSIT);
- EuApp (coordinator Andrii Nahirniak, HUEC, IHSS);
- EUSLink (coordinator Nazar Podolchak, AFM, IAPE);
- EEPHCT (coordinator Ihor Kulyniak, OM, IEM);
- AR4EDU (coordinator Anastasiia Doroshenko, ACS, ICSIT);
- SUSTAIN (coordinator Oleksandra Mrykhina, BEI, IEM);
- QMSEEI (Alla Ivanyshyn, MIT, ICTA);
- GoodPharma (coordinator Vira Lubenets, TBASPB, ICCT);
- E-Marketing (coordinator Lidiia Bolibruch, ML, IEM);
- TrustAI (coordinator Anastasiia Doroshenko, ACS, ICSIT);
- SCHUPB (coordinator Roman Lehniuk, HUEC, IHSS).
We express our gratitude to all Polytechnicians who participated in the work on the applications and implemented Erasmus+ Jean Monnet projects!
During the year, the Center for International Education held meetings and consultations regarding the preparation and submission of applications from Polytechnicians for Jean Monnet projects.
In September, the Center for International Education invites representatives of all new projects to join the community meeting of the Lviv Polytechnic «Jean Monnet Family of Projects»!