The International Institute of Education, Culture and Diaspora Relation, Lviv Polytechnic National University, will hold the XV International School of Ukrainian Studies «Step to Ukraine» online from July 19 to August 1, 2021.
Foreigners, students of Ukrainian studies abroad, young people who plan to study in Ukraine, representatives of the Ukrainian diaspora aged 16 and older, with different levels of language proficiency, are invited to participate in the School.
The XV International School of Ukrainian Studies «Step to Ukraine» online offers:
- two weeks of intensive Ukrainian as a foreign language at different levels of language proficiency (A1 – C2);
- daily Ukrainian language classes in small groups (up to 4 people; 90 minutes);
- daily conversational practice with native speakers (60 minutes);
- weekend discussion clubs with famous Ukrainians (90 minutes);
- two schedules of classes (according to Ukrainian time): from 10:00 and from 15:00;
- virtual Ukrainian-speaking environment with teachers, organizers and all students of the School;
- virtual tours live in the studios, laboratories and workshops of artists;
- viewing Ukrainian novelties in the field of art.
The School of Ukrainian Studies «Step to Ukraine» is not only a school for learning the Ukrainian language, it is an opportunity to get to know modern and traditional Ukraine. The study process integrates history, culture, traditions of ancient and realities of modern Ukraine, dialogues with famous contemporaries, viewing Ukrainian innovations in the field of art, master classes by various artists in their studios.
To apply for participation in the School, you need to fill out a registration form.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.