The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference «Problems of Formation and Implementation of Competition Policy» will take place at Lviv Polytechnic National University on September 16–17, 2021. The event will be held both online and offline.
Thematic areas of the conference:
- formation and implementation of competition policy in modern conditions;
- theoretical and applied aspects of state regulation of the economy;
- national and international experience in the development of competition in commodity markets;
- mechanisms to increase competitiveness in conditions of instability;
- public-private interaction – the essence, prospects for development and areas for improvement;
- economic and information security of the state and enterprises;
- decentralization and regional development;
- formation of civil society and its role in the formation of the class of civil servants, the problem of interaction between civil servants and the public;
- social aspects of employment and competitiveness in the labour market in the context of state and regional development.
The honorary guest at the conference is Russell Pittman, Director of Economic Research, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice, a lecturer at the Kyiv School of Economics.
The deadline for applications and abstracts submission is September 1, 2021.
More details are in the conference call for papers.