The Organizing Committee invites young scientists to participate in the 10th International Youth Scientific Forum Litteris et Artibus, which will be held on November 25–27, 2021 both online and offline at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The Forum is open to young authors of original articles, which describe research in areas relevant to the topics of the nine conferences to be held as part of the Forum:
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
- Geodesy, Architecture and Construction (GAC);
- Electric Power Engineering and Control Systems (EPECS);
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS);
- Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Transport (MEMST);
- Economics and Management (EM);
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology (CCT);
- Law and Psychology (LPS);
- Biotechnology, Ecology & Sustainable Development (BESD).
The deadline for applications and reports submission is October 25, 2021.