On May 26-27, 2022, the XX International Scientific and Practical Conference «Resources of Natural Waters of the Carpathian Region» will take place at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The conference will deal with a wide range of issues related to current issues of providing the population with quality water, namely:
- resources of natural drinking and mineral waters of the Carpathian region, Ukraine, Europe and the world, their ecological condition;
- hydrothermal and hydropower resources, as well as recreational and balneological potential of the Carpathian region and Ukraine;
- modern methods and technologies of wastewater conditioning;
- modern technologies of drinking and bottled water;
- modern methods of water treatment for industrial production;
- problems of protection of transboundary water basins;
- integration of natural water research into the priorities of the European Union;
- specialists training in water treatment and water purification.
Venue of the conference: Lviv, 9 St. Yura Square, IX academic building of Lviv Polytechnic, room 101.