Western Geodetic Society, the Ukrainian Society of Geodesy and Cartography, invites you to the jubilee XXV Scientific and Technical Conference «Geoforum 2021», which will be held on June 9–11, 2021 at Lviv Polytechnic National University and Valentyna hotel in Briukhovychi.
- education in geodesy, cartograpy and land management;
- perspectives for development of topographic, geodetic and cartographic activities in Ukraine;
- studying the figure and external gravity field of the Earth using ground methods and their combination with satellite methods, space monitoring of the Earth;
- introducing a new system of coordinates USC-2000 in Ukraine;
- prospects for development and utilization of GNSS and creation of active reference networks;
- modern development trends in cartography and cartographic production and digital photogrammetry, modern geodetic photogrammetric instrument engineering;
- automatization of engineering and geodetic or markscheider work;
- modern technologies of laser scanning and UAV;
- geodetic support for APP, TPP, bridges, tunnels, roads, railway, geodetic monitoring in building;
- state of geodetic metrology and its current problems;
- current land management and cadastre in Ukraine;
- military navigation and GIS-technology;
- new approaches to the creation of geodetic networks in big cities;
- improvement and implementation of the national infrastructure of geospatial data;
- activity of public branch societies and organizations.
The Organizing Committee invites researchers, engineers, specialists, experts and businessmen to take part in the conference.