The Department of Foreign Trade and Customs, the Institute of Economics and Management, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites entrants, students and everyone willing to participate in the International Summer School «Circular Economy and Sustainable Development: Export Opportunities for Ukraine», which will be held on May 29–31, 2023.
The first two days of the event will be held online on the Microsoft Teams platform, the third – offline in the I academic building of Lviv Polytechnic.
Summer school program
- Monday, May 29 (online):
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Circular economy and sustainable development: contemporary challenges (in English);
- 14:30 – 16:00: International standardization and certification of goods and services of Ukrainian manufacturers according to EU requirements;
- 17:30 – 19:00: Economic European integration of Ukraine: threats and opportunities. Interactive quiz game «Ukrainian brands in the world».
- Tuesday, May 30 (online):
- Wednesday, May 30 (offline):
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: workshop «Generating business ideas for sustainable development» (room 116 of the I academic building);
- 12:00 – 14:00: testing to determine leadership qualities and entrepreneurial flair (room 319 of the I academic building).
Registration of participants will continue until May 27.
All those willing will receive certificates.