The organizing committee invites you to participate in the International Scientific Symposium The Issues of Calculation Optimization (ISCOPT-XLVIII), which is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Academician V. Hlushkov.
The symposium will be held on September 19–22, 2023 at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Scientists, specialists, postgraduate students and students whose field of activity is related to the theme of the symposium are invited to participate.
Directions of the symposium
- General calculation optimization theory.
- Approximation and reconstruction of functions and functionals.
- Digital processing of signals and images.
- Equations solution.
- System analysis, optimization, mathematical programming, decision-making techniques.
- Information security methods.
- Quantum computing.
- Applied problems.
The symposium includes a round table, presentations with scientific reports, discussions and a competition for the best report of young scientists.
The deadline for the submission of applications, articles and supporting documents of the symposium participants is March 31, 2023.