The Organizing Committee invites you to take part in the International Scientific and Technical Conference of Young Professionals GeoTerrace-2021, which will be held on October 4–6, 2021 at the Institute of Geodesy, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The conference aims to exchange scientific ideas and experiences in the fields of Geodesy, Geology, Geodynamics, Monitoring, Photogrammetry, Mapping, Remote Sensing and GIS.
Young researchers, engineers, specialists, experts, businessmen and specialists in the field of Geodesy, who are under 35 at the time of the conference, are invited to participate.
Topics the conference
- Engineering surveying and deformation monitoring
- GNSS and satellite geodesy
- Earth surface processes and geodynamics
- 3D modeling and visualization for geology and mining
- Engineering geology, petroleum and mineral exploration
- Remote sensing and GIS for environmental monitoring
- Land cover mapping with the help of UAVs
The deadline for materials submission is August 15, 2021.