The Western Geodetic Society of the Ukrainian Society of Geodesy and Cartography invites you to the 26th International Scientific and Technical Conference «Geoforum – 2023», which will be held on April 19–21, 2023 at Lviv Polytechnic National University and on the basis of the Valentyna Hotel in Briukhovychi.
Topics of the Forum:
- education in geodesy, cartography and land management;
- prospects for the development of topographic-geodetic and cartographic activities in Ukraine;
- study of the shape and external gravitational field of the Earth using terrestrial methods and their combination with satellite methods, space monitoring of the Earth;
- creation and operation of a network of active reference GNSS stations in Ukraine;
- modern trends in the development of cartography and cartographic production, digital photogrammetry, modern geodetic photogrammetric instruments;
- automation of engineering geodetic and surveying works;
- modern technologies of laser scanning and unmanned aerial photography;
- geodetic support of nuclear power plants, hydroelectric power plants, airfield complexes, bridges, tunnels, highways, geodetic monitoring in construction;
- state and problems of geodetic metrology;
- modern land management and cadastre in Ukraine, valuation of land and real estate;
- military navigation and GIS technologies;
- new approaches to creating geodetic networks of large cities;
- improvement of the National Geospatial Data Infrastructure;
- activity of public industry associations and organizations.
The organizing committee invites scientists, engineers, specialists, experts and businessmen to participate in the conference.
The deadline for submitting reports is March 21, 2023.