The Department of Computer-Aided Design, Lviv Polytechnic National University, invites you to participate in the 19th International scientific and technical conference on the Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH 2023), which will take place on September 27-30, 2023 in the village of Zozuli, Lviv region.
The purpose of the conference is to exchange experience between scientists of Ukraine, near and far abroad in the field of design, manufacture, research and use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) as well as to establish closer relations between scientists and educational institutions in order to submit and implement international projects and grants.
The main directions of the conference
- Devices ranging in size from microns to millimeters;
- Micro actuators;
- Micro robots;
- Micro batteries;
- New materials and designs for MEMS;
- IC-compatible fabrication techniques;
- Other fabrication techniques;
- Measurement of micro phenomena;
- Theoretical results;
- Electrical interconnections;
- Micro telemanipulation, and standards appropriate to MEMS;
- Application examples and application oriented devices in fluidics, optics and bio-medical engineering.
The deadline for materials submission is August 1, 2023.