On September 10–11, 2020, the National Contact Point EURATOM in Ukraine is conducting the second online training «Planning and participation in H2020 and HORIZON EUROPE projects».
The purpose of the training is to increase the knowledge and skills of researchers in project planning and management, in particular, the projects of the framework programs of the European Union HORIZON 2020 and HORIZON EUROPE.
The training is focused on:
- researchers involved in projects;
- heads of structural subdivisions involved in project implementation;
- young researchers who intend to gain knowledge in the field of project management HORIZON 2020 and HORIZON EUROPE.
To participate in the training you need to register on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oXDncFO8QK84VcN81nz9R734u5QuMMd3AceTCZFAyCY/edit?usp=sharing
Registration deadline is 23:59 September 3, 2020. The number of participants is limited.
- Serhii Puhach, Contact Officer, Consultations UAinEURATOM, E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +38 057 349 10 49
- Yuliia Kotsehub, training manager, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +38 066 630 3884
- Halyna Lazko, Head of Marie Curie Actions on Skills, Training and Career Development NCP of HORIZON 2020 in Ukraine, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: + 38 095 922 7076
The training is a planned CSA event of the UAinEuratom project (GA # 822257) «Towards Improvement of Project Proposals and Project Management under Horizon2020», funded by the EURATOM Program of the European Commission (HORIZON 2020).