On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, a webinar, organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Italy – Ukraine, was held to discuss cooperation between Lviv Polytechnic National University and the Chamber in a project aimed to promote tourism exchange between Ukraine and Italy in modern conditions.
The meeting was chaired by Dr. Riccardo Ferretti, President of the Chamber. Vice President Rosario Sersa who, as an entrepreneur, promised to find funding for this project, participated in the meeting and delivered a speech.
The discussion was held by:
- Orest Vasylko, the University employee, Director of Leonardo da Vinci Center for Italian-Ukrainian Cooperation, part-time Secretary General of the Chamber and translator;
- Oleh Kozhushko First Secretary of the Embassy of Ukraine in Italy;
- Mariia Yukhnovets, Head of the Association of Inbound Tour Operators of Ukraine;
- Ivan Liptuha President of the National Tourist Organization of Ukraine;
- Professor Andrii Terebukh, Head of the Department of Tourism, Lviv Polytechnic National University.