Another stage of the admission campaign 2020 – enrollment of entrants to the Bachelors' and Junior Bachelors’ degree on the basis of complete general secondary education to the government-funded places – has come to an end. Higher education institutions publish orders on enrollment of students to the government-funded places. The number of students enrolled in the HEQ «Bachelor» is 51,377 persons and 425 in HEQ «Junior Bachelor».
Ranking of HEIs by the number of entrants to the government-funded places
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» – 3748;
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv – 2986;
- Lviv Polytechnic National University – 2297;
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv – 2108;
- National Aviation University – 1186;
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University – 1159;
- National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute» – 1120;
- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics – 968;
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine – 911;
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University – 810.
Entrants who have benefits and apply for government-funded places must submit supporting documents to the HEIs by September 11, the transfer will take place by September 15.
Enrollment to contract study will last until September 30, the terms are defined in the Rules of admission of HEIs. The status «Recommended (contract)» may appear for several applications – the entrant determines himself which proposal to choose.